Once your baby found their place in the sling, please check following points. In case you have questions or need help, please contact us via our contact form.
• Please check the baby wrap for any signs of wear or defects before use
• Always carry your baby in a position facing you.
• For premature babies or restricted babies, please seek help and advice of a trained person
• If you are breastfeeding your baby in the baby wrap, after each feeding bring your baby back to an upright position and check its posture
• The baby wrap is not suitable for use in sports activities.
• Be careful when leaning forward. Your baby could fall out of the baby wrap. Always secure your baby with your hands
• Never leave your baby in the wrap that has been removed
• Never use the baby wrap if your sense of balance or your freedom of movement is limited. Not even if you are sleepy or notice health problems
• Never use more than one carrying device at the same time
• Never use the baby wrap for more than one baby
• Do not use the baby wrap in water, when working with chemicals or sources of heat (for example while cleaning or cooking)
• Never use the baby wrap in a car, bicycle or similar means of transportation
• Only use the baby wrap if you feel absolutely secure. Take special care when using public transport